One Lovely Blog Award

 
  

Dear Friends,


HURRAY! I've just got the "One Lovely Blog Award" from my friend Anna, who's lovely blog (Annasimplecrochet) you should definitely pay a visit.

Thank you very much, dear Anna!


  
If you'd like to honour someone with this award too, here are the rules:
1) Name who has given you the award
2) Name the rules and post your award
3) Share 7 things about you
4) Nominate up to 15 blogs and inform them of the award

Seven things about me that you might not know yet...
1) I love dark chocolate
2) I've got a veeeery soft spot for Scotland ("My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here...")
3) Blue, green and lilac are my favourite colours
4) I never leave the house without my Kindle
5) I'm a terrible housekeeper (too many hobbies...)
6) I speak four languages (more or less fluently - but be that as it may, my husband still doesn't understands me...)
7) I prefer taking a bath (rather than having a shower)

And these are my nominees:

I'll keep in touch!
 
P.S.: Sorry to all my dear friends out there: I just could not nominate all of you...


Liebe Freunde,


HURRA!! Gerade eben hat mich Anna mit der Auszeichnung zum "One Lovely Blog Award" überrascht. Ihren Blog (Annasimplecrochet) ist übrigens einen Besuch wert!

Danke, liebe Anna!
  

Vielleicht könnt ihr auch jemanden mit dieser Auszeichnung überraschen. Die Regeln sind ganz einfach:
1) Nenne, wer dir die Auszeichnung verliehen hat
2) Nenne die Regeln und poste die Auszeichnung
3) Erzähle 7 Sachen über dich
4) Ernenne bis zur 15 Blogs und informiere diese über die Auszeichnung

Nun sieben Sachen, die ihr vielleicht noch nicht über mich wisst:
1) Ich mag nur Zartbitterschokolade (und davon leider reichlich)
2) Ich bin mit dem Schottland-Virus infiziert (und keine Heilung in Sicht...)
3) Blau, grün und flieder sind meine Lieblingsfarben
4) Ich verlasse das Haus nicht ohne mein Kindle
5) Als Hausfrau bin ich eine Niete (zu viele Hobbys...)
6) Ich spreche vier Sprachen (mein Französisch ist zwar arg eingerostet, aber wie dem auch sei: Mein Mann versteht mich trotzdem nicht!!!)
7) Ich lege mich lieber in die Badewanne statt zähneklappernd zu Duschen

Und das sind meine nominierte Blogs:
 
Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

P.S.: Liebe Freunde, leider konnte ich nicht jeden von euch ernennen...
 

Kommentare

  1. Marjan Congratulations on your award. It is so truly deserved. I feel so blessed to be working at what I love to do and to have met so many wonderful bloggers such as yourself. It truly is a wonderful supportive community. Thank you so much for the nomination.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My pleasure, dear Mary.
      I was very touched being nominated myself but was even more happy to nominate you! It's a real pleasure knowing you and The Boondocks Blog!
      Have a lovely weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. liebe Marjan, vielen dank für das nette lob und die nominierung. ich habe schon fleißig bei dir gelesen, ...4 sprachen, halleluja ;-), tolle leistung!
    ich selbst schaffe es derzeit jedoch nicht, einen solchen blog zu schreiben, ich hoffe du bist nicht geknickt. zu einer ähnlichen aktion, dem "liebster award" wurde ich vor einiger zeit eingeladen und habe dort 11 fragen beantwortet, falls du mal schauen magst :-). LG von der insel rügen, die hummelellli (nun stöbere ich noch ein bisschen bei dir) http://hummelellli.blogspot.de/2014/10/liebster-award-11-fragen-mich.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Elli,
      es ist ja auch kein Zwang, teil zu nehmen. Mir war es vor allem wichtig, dich zu bedanken für die schönen Bilder, die lustigen und lebensfrohe Beiträge, die tollen Ideen und die Sehnsucht nach Rügen, die du in mir geweckt hast.
      Schönes Wochenende,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Thank you so much for nominating, Marjan!
    PS: It's funny but I also love dark chocolate, prefer to take a bath and I'm also a terrible housekeeper :-)
    Have a nice weekend,
    Sigrid

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Sigrid,
      I think being a terrible housekeeper is something many crocheters have in common ;-) and at least in Belgium it's not difficult at all to get real good dark chocolate (will not name any names, but that brand with the elephant and the palm tree as logo definitely is my favourite)...
      Enjoy the weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Thank you very much to being nominated. Have a very good week-end !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Bluettine,
      my pleasure!
      Have a nice and creative weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. I'm pleased to know you a little more...
    Have a nice Sunday !
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Anna,
      nothing too shocking I hope...
      Have a lovely Sunday,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. Hiiiii, it is sooo nice of you ♥
    Thank you very much, Vendula (from Magic with hook and needles ) :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Marjan, you and your blog deserve this award so much! I love all of your beautiful creations and the wonderful tutorials you make.

    I love dark chocolate, too. Thank you so much for nominating me for the award!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Jenny! I was (most happily) surpriced for getting this award! But you deserve it as much as I do!
      Happy crocheting,
      Marjan

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts