Progress - Fortschritte



Dear friends,


I'm finally getting somewhere. Well at least I've got the feeling things are finally moving on. It started with the dyeing experiment (which will continue next week) and it ended with pattern-writing.


I actually have written the pattern of a shawl I made about this time last year (an easy one-skein project). It's not completely finished yet, but as good as. And I also started with the pattern of the Folkloristic Valentine's shawl (though I renamed it „A Day's Journey to Berlin“). So that's what I'm currently working on (along with the woolly version of the „Sunshiny Day“ Pullover and the turquoise oversized cardigan).


And as I joined the Instagram-challenge #The100DayProject, I'm making at least 1 stitch marker a day. You can see these on my Instagram and on my facebook account following the hashtag #100DaysOfStitchMarkers. It's fun and I finally get myself motivated to try those techniques I've been postponing for months ...


As I said before: I'm finally getting somewhere!

I'll keep in touch!




Liebe Freunde,


endlich geht es voran. So fühlt es sich auf jeden Fall an. Es begann mit dem Färbe-Experiment (welches nächste Woche fortgeführt wird) und endete mit dem Schreiben von Anleitungen.


Endlich habe ich die Anleitung geschrieben zu einem Schal, den ich etwa um dieser Zeit letztes Jahr gemacht habe (ein schnelles und einfaches Ein-Knäuel-Projekt). Zwar ist die Anleitung noch nicht 100% fertig, aber fast. Und ich habe mit dem Muster zum Valentinstag Schal angefangen (den Schal habe ich mittlerweile umgetauft in: Eine Tagesreise nach Berlin). Das ist es auch, woran ich zur Zeit arbeite (neben der Wollversion vom „Sunshiny Day“ Pullover und die türkisfarbene oversized Jacke).


Und weil ich an der Instagram-Challenge „The100DayProject“ teilnehme, mache ich jeden Tag einen Maschenmarkierer. Meine „Künste“ könnt ihr täglich bei facebook und Instagram bewundern unter folgendem Hashtag: #100DaysOfStitchMarkers. Es macht Spaß und endlich komme ich dazu, die Sachen aus zu probieren, die ich schon seit Monaten vor mich herschiebe...


Wie gesagt: Es geht voran...

Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

Kommentare

  1. Your projects make me very curious!! Especially the first picture! Looks so romantic...
    I know the problem of making/doing too many things at the same time, nothing seems to get finished. And then all of a sudden, everything is ready at the same time. So hurry up, I want to see some FO's ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So do I, cause every FO means I canget started with something else instead ;-)
      Have a lovely week, dear Sigrid,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. The presentation and lay-out of that first photo is beautiful. A good idea to have a useful stitch marker!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm still learning and experimenting. Following that course at Makelight's did help and make me aware of how I could be doing things, but I'm still way off...
      Have a lovely week, dear Sandra,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Das ist die Hauptsache, Spaß machen muss es.
    Du bist ein richtiges Häkelwunder, Du schaffst so viel, immer wieder gibt es etwas neuen zu sehen, Wahnsinn. Aber auch so schön. Jedes für sich ist ein kleines Kunstwerk. Weiter so, ich gucke immer wieder gerne bei Dir ein - hier ist es so schön lebendig.
    UND - was hast Du denn bitte für zauberhafte Maschenmarkieren?
    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein schönes und kratieves Wochenende.
    Liebe Grüße von der Insel Rügen, Mandy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, liebste Mandy!
      Genaugenommen habe ich das Gefühl, dass ich dieses Jahr viel weniger häkele (naja - bzw. Dinge fertig bekomme), als letztes Jahr... Und Maschenmarkierer machen viel Spaß (halten aber auch vom häkeln ab...).
      Das Wochenende war schon mal nicht schlecht, hoffen wir mal, dass es die Woche über auch so bleibt!
      Ich wünsche dir eine ebenso gelungene Woche,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Well, it seems you have a lot on your hook and everything looks lovely. Especially the shawl in the first picture sends off romantic hints!
    I admire your stitch collection - it's varied and beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. True, I do have a lot on my hook and even more "nearly" finished object (cuhions missing a back, bags missing a lining,...) but at least I've got the feeling I'm on top of things and that I'm no longer overwhelmed by the workload ahead of me (I cannot do but one thing at the time after all). Keep your finger crossed this mood doesn't evaporates that soon...
      Have a lovely week, dear Maya,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. It's going to be beautiful...I'm sure ;)
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the beige shawl. How wonderful it will be to wear it during summer. 💛

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear France!
      Hope the summer will be nice and sunny!
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts